Murphy's 10 lesser known laws:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
4. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented dunce.
5. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
6. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
7. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat all day drinking beer
8. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
9. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
10. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
The dad in the supermarket clearly had a bad case of parental burnout. His toddler would not sit down in the grocery cart, and finally he snapped. "If you fall and break your leg," he scolded her, "don't come running to me."
Lets sarcastically nominate Billy Ray cyrus for father of the year ...considering that he let hannah montana take those pictures recently ..