Cheney Has A Blast


some of the best dick cheney jokes so far .....

As a public service , I feel I must inform you that hunting with a sitting vice president is hazardous to your health. Take every precaution when hunting with a sitting vice president. .....

Well... Bin Laden is still at large but Cheney has shot a 78 year old man. I don't know why Cheney did it...but the man who shot a man in Texas in the Johnny Cash song "Folsom Prison Blues" did it "just to watch him die." Al Franken


"My doctor took one look at my leg ..told me to enjoy breakfast here and go home...apparently the emergency room was full of people Dick Cheney shot" John Rogers said..."I know it was an accident ... the people he wants dead he strangles with his bare hands"

ALL kidding aside..it's great that they guy he shot is going to be ok, but if you don't think that there are going to be a ton of jokes about this... understand that Harry Whitington IS a lawyer. .. maybe Cheney took one of those lawyer jokes a bit too seriously.

No comments: